As a student (and generally a very busy person), I used to find it somewhat difficult to juggle my projects and tasks for personal, work, and school all at once. Then I found 2Do.
While browsing around on the App Store for my iPad, I came across 2Do, a task management app for anyone and everyone. If you’re familiar with the Reminders app created by Apple for iPhone and iPad, just forget about it. 2Do blows it out of the water. This app does EVERYTHING. Not only can you create and manage tasks by start date, end date, due date, etc., but you can even manage projects. That’s right. That means sub-tasks. It also manages checklists!
The options for your 2Do tasks are boundless. There isn’t a thing this app can’t do. I’m serious. Here are just a few things you can do in 2Do:
- Tag an action to a task, such as Call, send SMS, Email, Browse the web, Visit a location, or Google something.
- Attach notes to a task.
- Create and organize calendars for tasks in which tasks can be placed.
- Set alarms and notifications for tasks.
- Tag words (or even people!) to a task.
- Set locations where tasks will take place.
- Record a voice memo and tie it to a task, and even add or take a photo.
- Tie tasks to a particular URL.
- Set priority level and star a task as important
- Sync with iCloud.
That last one – iCloud support – that’s a big one. But 2Do also has support for CalDAV, Yahoo!, Dropbox, iCal, and Microsoft Outlook. The possibilities are virtually endless.
I highly recommend this app to anybody who is forgetful, looking to juggle busy days, or is just wants to stay organized. You can find 2Do on the App Store, or at their website.